Vision: Achieving excellence and creativity at the Translation level (English – Arabic) of study and research.
Mission: Applying the innovation standards as to create creative and educational environment for community development.
- To equip students with written and verbal translation skills.
- Developing the student's cognitive and intellectual skills.
- Meeting the job market's needs and demands.
- Creativity and innovation in the field of practical translation.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs)
- Acquiring the basic oral skills in English.
- Getting the knowledge needed in the domain of oral and written translation.
- Understanding other related knowledge disciplines.
- Having the ability to adapt to various work environments and conditions.
- Having the ability to communicate in various ways and methods.
- Having the ability to solve problems in the field of translation
- Having the ability to analyze various texts.
- Reinforcing and developing critical thinking skills.