The anesthesia technology department was established in 2020 at Isra University as one of the departments in the College of Allied Medical Sciences to offer a bachelor’s degree in Anesthesia technology. The curriculum plan of the Anesthesia technology consists of 136 credit hours. It includes didactic, practical, and clinical experience. It also covers areas in preoperative evaluation and the conduct of Anesthesia for surgical operations and applying highly standard monitoring to maintain safety of the patents.
Students enrolled in anesthesia technology program will learn the necessary skills to evaluate and use different treatment techniques to conduct Anesthesia in various situation.
Excellence in learning and teaching Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology, Research, and Community Service.
Graduate specialists in Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology who possess international standards of scientific capabilities and clinical skills in order to meet the needs of national and regional market.
- Prepare qualified graduates specialized in Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology in order to meet the need of national and regional market.
- Accomplish international accreditation standards in teaching/learning Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology.
- Continuous enhancement of faculty members performance and competencies in the specialty area of Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology.
- Promote students’ self-reliant learning skills, communication, and scientific thinking.
- Application of faculty members and students to scientific research skills, participation in scientific conferences and workshops.
- Provision of continuing education programs, and training sessions in the specialty area of Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology.
- Provision of distinguished levels of academic activities and clinical training for the students in the program of Anesthesia and Resuscitation Technology.
- Reinforce the use of medical ethics, justice, and equity principles.
- Encourage community service through voluntary work.