Excellence in learning and teaching of Allied Medical Sciences, Research, and Community Service.
Prepare qualified graduates in Allied Medical Sciences who possess scientific capabilities, clinical skills of international standards.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the Allied medical professions.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving in clinical cases.
- Promote scientific research for the faculty members.
- Adopt a continuing education approach in the Allied Medical Sciences.
- Instill professional ethics.
- Develop the training skills of the faculty members.
- Provide a distinguished level of academic activities and clinical training for the students.
- Encourage voluntary work in the community service.