1. Guidance for student’s awareness and providing health education and health instructions.
2. Developing appropriate solutions to control and assist in eliminating health problems.
3. The assistance in combating the communicable diseases (Infectious) and controlling the spread of diseases in the university, such as colds and flu, and the like
4. The assistance in the treatment of common diseases such as tonsillitis, ear infection, cases of colic, abdominal pain, vomiting and headaches.
5. Providing the necessary medicines.
6. Treating Emergency situations such as fainting, falling blood pressure, wounds and burns.
7. Referring the cases that require a hospital.
8. Providing an emergency ambulance.