In accordance to the aspirations & vision of Isra University, the Faculty of Allied Medical sciences is established to meet the national, regional, and international demands of competent Allied Medical personnel who are equipped with the needed professional skills & abilities to work in contemporary health care settings to meet the complex needs of patients, families, and communities.
To achieve this goal, skillful Faculty members are recruited and skill-labs are equipped with the most advanced training material, instruments, and appliances.
Furthermore, open-door policy is adapted to overcome challenges faced by students and Faculty members.
Program Learning Outcome (PLOs):
Program Learning Outcomes describe what students are expected to know and be able to do by the time of graduation. These relate to the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that students acquire as they progress through the program. A graduate of the () program will demonstrate :
- Knowledge of basic principles in anatomy, physiology, pathology, and general health related to understanding the movement of the body .
- Familiarity with functional problems through proper assessment and development of appropriate treatment plan for the patient's condition .
- Diagnosis of functional problems considering the preventive aspects, and the practice of evidence-based therapy .
- Develop a treatment plan containing short and long-term goals commensurate with the assessment of the patient's condition .
- The application of creative thinking as a method in solving the problems of muscular and motor fitness in the patient.
- Work in a team and act responsibly in personal and professional situations .
- The ability to apply the rules of behavior and medical ethics in the issuance of therapeutic judgments .
- Rehabilitation of the injured by employing a range of natural means in conducting therapeutic exercises .
- Apply general safety measures when dealing with patients .