The Financial is department considered as a basic department in the University for its significant role, responsibility and it performs duties. in addition to its distinguished role with various departments, offices and deanship, in the University.
1- Department of students accounting
This department has a direct contact with the students, it provides the best means to facilitate students’ applications through:
a. Collecting fees.
b. Answering student’s questions.
c. Informing student’s with official documents.
- Accounts were opened in several banks to facilitate electronic registration for students. The banks are
-Arab Bank- AL-Bayader Wadi AL-Seer
Account No: 162-40215-0-501
IBAN NO J018ARAB1620000000162402
Account No: 001-010387449-151-02
2- Department of general Accounting
This department is responsible for preparing special cheques related to financial dealing including:
- Preparation of suppliers cheques.
- Preparation of suppliers and graduates dues.
- Preparation of financial remittance.
3- Department of salaries Accounting:
This department has a direct contact with all officials of the university and its duty is to prepare the salaries and dues of there officials.
4- Main Fund
This department is responsible for transferring money and financial liquidity which includes the following:
- receiving payment of reinvested cheques.
- receiving payment of training courses.
- delivering signed cheques for students and suppliers.
5-The Follow-up department
This department is concerned with money claims for the university
Its duty is to print official documents and is concerned with applicants of the financial manager