1. “Aspects of Neologisation in Human Language”, The Message, College of Education, King Abdulaziz University, Vol. 3, 1984.
2. “Neologisation in Standard Arabic”, The Message, College of Education, King Abdulaziz University, Vol. 4, 1984.
3. “The Methodology of Developing Neologisms: A Study of the Question of the Arabicized Affixes”, Journal of King Abdulaziz University, Educational Sciences, Vol. 1, 1988.
4. “A Critical Linguistic Study of Lexical Borrowing in English and Arabic”, Journal of the Faculty of Arts, King Saud University, Vol. 3, 1991.
5. “A Linguistic Study of the Role of Arabic in Human Civilization”, Etudes Orientals, Paris, France, Vol. 5/6, 1990.
6. “Is Human Language A Living Entity”? Huna London, BBC, Arabic Service, London, No. 450, 1986.
7. “ A Search for Language Universals in Two Genetically Unrelated Languages”, Linguistica Communicatio, Vol. 8, 1994.
8. “A Linguistic Study of the Adequacy of Arabic Orthography”, AL-AQEEQ, Madinah Literary Club, Vol. 4, No. 7,8, 1995.
9. “The Invisible Relation between English Spelling and Pronunciation Plus Other Problems, Linguistica Communication (Forthcoming).
10. ”A Morphological Study of the Arabic Triliteral Verb”, AL-AQEEQ, Madinah Literary Club (Forthcoming)
11. “A Linguistic Study of the Impact of English on Arabic Word-Formation”, Journal of Islamic Research Institute, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan, Vol. 34, 1995.
12. “Reflections on the Translation of Idioms in the Holy Quran” Linguistica Communicatio, Vol. 8, 1996.
13. “Misconceptions about the Structure of Arabic in the Light of Modern Linguistics”, International Conference on Standard Arabic in the 21st Century: Linguistic Issues and Challenges, 24-26th August, 1996, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
14. “English Pronunciation: Problems and Remedies” Ist TEFL Seminar, K. S. A.
15. “Reflections on Some Aspects of Neologisation”, APETAU First International Conference, Amman.
16. “An Investigation into Some Aspects of Linguistics Issues in Quranic Translation”, Madinah, K. S. A. 2000.
17. “On the Translation of the term „Allah‟. KFC, Academic Council.
18. “Quranic Translations Revised in the Light of Islam”. Symposium on Translations of the Meaning of the Glorious Quran: Evaluation of the Past and Planning for the Future, King Fahd Complex, Madinah, 2002.
1. A Concise Dictionary of Scientific Roots (Graeco-Latin-English Arabic) (150 pp.)Librarie Du Liban, London, 1992.
Oxford Dictionary of Current Idiomatic English (Co-Translator), Vol. 1 (1000 pp). Oxford University Press, England (Forthcoming)
2. Towards A New Theory of Neologisation (Forthcoming)
English Phonetics for Arab Learners (Forthcoming)
3. Lasers and Their Applications (Translation) (Forthcoming)
Basic English (1-4) A series of English 2001 New Horizons.
4. A Course of Islamic English (Forthcoming) (An ESP Course)